How is your food made?
Food is a common language that we all share; we all have our favorite meals, deserts, and guilty pleasure snacks. That food didn’t magically appear in a grocery store or on your plate, it was cultivated by the hardworking men and women behind the scenes in the agriculture and food science industries. Join host Trevor Williams as he interviews farmers, ranchers, entrepreneurs, and others to learn about the processes, technology, and science behind food production.
79: Investing in Farmland with AcreTrader – Farm Traveler
- 79: Investing in Farmland with AcreTrader
- 78: Milk, Cheese, and Showing Dairy Cattle
- My Friend, the National Champion: DJ Wayne.
- 77: Seed Salesman and Seminole Indian Reenactor
- 76: Working a 4th Generation Family Farm
- 75: Advocating for Science (Rebroadcast with Dr. Kevin Folta)
- 74: What Makes A2 Milk Different Than Regular Milk
- 73: What Makes Coffee “Fair Trade”?
Farmers, ranchers, and industry experts.
Guest spots on other podcasts
CrowdCow Affiliate Link – This link supports Farm Traveler!