How is your food made?
Food is a common language that we all share; we all have our favorite meals, deserts, and guilty pleasure snacks. That food didn’t magically appear in a grocery store or on your plate, it was cultivated by the hardworking men and women behind the scenes in the agriculture and food science industries. Join host Trevor Williams as he interviews farmers, ranchers, entrepreneurs, and others to learn about the processes, technology, and science behind food production.
75: Advocating for Science (Rebroadcast with Dr. Kevin Folta) – Farm Traveler
- 75: Advocating for Science (Rebroadcast with Dr. Kevin Folta)
- 74: What Makes A2 Milk Different Than Regular Milk
- 73: What Makes Coffee “Fair Trade”?
- What I’ve Learned From Season 2
- 72: Showcasing the Humanity Behind Farming
- 71: The Future of Buying Meat and Learning about Wagyu Beef.
- 70: Colorado Aquaponics and Supporting Student’s Mental Health
- 69: Why Do Cranberries Grow In a Pond?
Farmers, ranchers, and industry experts.