Let’s talk podcasting! Today on the show is a former guest and fellow podcaster Jason Meadows. You might remember Jason from a few short months ago, he was a guest and talked about his podcast, Ag State of Mind, which is aimed at addressing mental health in the agriculture industry. On today’s show, Jason and I talk about what we’ve learned podcasting, tools we use, and where we hope our shows go in the future. Also, curious if a podcaster likes listening to their own voice? You’ll find the answers to all those questions in this episode!
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
Don’t forget to check out Jason’s podcast at the links below:
- How Jason and I got started podcasting
- Ag State of Mind Podcast
- Farm Traveler Podcast
- What has podcasting has taught us?
- Crafting the perfect interview.
- Tools of the trade.
- Headliner, Notion, Audacity, Adobe Audition, and more great software for podcasting.
- Why FREE podcasting tools are the best tools.
- Do we like hearing our own voices? No. Not at all.
- Future plans and goals for our podcasts.
Call to Action:
I hope you are enjoying these interviews as well as learning a thing or two about food production and the agriculture industry. If you think a friend or family member might enjoy the podcast, consider sharing it with them! Simply sharing the website, http://www.thefarmtraveler.com, or telling them to search “Farm Traveler” on their favorite podcasting app, are great ways they can listen and stay up to date on episodes.