Ryan Smith and Sean Short are the co-founders of Blooming Health Farms, a Colorado-based business focused on educating students on STEM as well as supporting mental health. On today’s show, I talk with Ryan and Sean about the programs offered at Blooming Health Farms, what their aquaponic system is like, and how they are helping kids focus on positive mental health.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
Don’t forget to check out Blooming Health Farms at the links below:
- Ryan and Sean’s backgrounds
- Starting an Aquaponic business in Colorado
- Aquaponic basics
- Training job skills while working with mental health
- Getting at-risk students out of the streets and learning about STEM
- Working with restaurants
- Fitting a niche
- COVID-19’s impacts on students mental health
Call to Action:
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!
Leave a Reply