Home meal kits are on the rage, especially now during COVID-19. One company is making a dent in the meat delivery services and offers products like beef and lobster to even the most famous beef out there, wagyu. Joe Heitzeberg, co-founder of Crowdcow is our guest today on the podcast. Joe and I will talk about the history of Crowdcow, how they strive to be different by working with farmers to bring tasty and sustainably raised beef and other meat products straight to your door.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
Don’t forget to check out crowdcow at the links below:
- Joe Heitzeberg’s background
- Starting Crowdcow
- At home food deliveries
- Working with farmers
- Improving quality of beef and quality of production
- The story behind wagyu beef
- No unnecessary antibiotics?
- How COVID-19 has impacted sales
Interview on YouTube:
Call to Action: