Eileen Warburton is a dairy farmer at Sunset Ridge Warburton Farm in Pennsylvania. Her son has a health condition where he can’t drink regular milk without having severe side effects. Determined to find a solution for her son, Eileen found that some of her dairy cows can produce A2 milk, which her son can enjoy with no side effects. So what exactly is A2 milk? You’ll find out in this episode.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
Don’t forget to check out sunset Ridge at the links below:
- Eileen’s background
- Her sons need for A2milk
- Difference between lactose free milk and A2 milk
- What type of cows produce A2 milk?
- Alternative forms of milk
- Misconceptions consumers have of milk
- Thoughts on farmer/consumer relationship
Call to Action:
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!