I’ve just started to invest in actual stocks and man, is there a lot to learn! But, I didn’t know that investing in farmland is a thing and sometimes sees higher returns than traditional stocks. One such company helping both investors and farmers is Acre Trader. Today on the show, we sit down with Ben Maddox to learn about AcreTrader, their mission, and how investment platforms like this help farmers as well as investors. Check it out if you want to learn more about how stuff like this works!
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
Don’t forget to check out ACre Trader at the links below:
- Ben Maddox’s background
- Start of AcreTrader
- Bear and Bull markets
- Investing 101
- How investing in farmland differs than investing in stocks
- Returns and investment rates
- Long-term crops vs short term crop investments
- How this helps first-time farmers
- Investing in sustainable agriculture?
- Can you invest in organic crops?
Call to Action: