I know what your thinking, “Trevor…what’s this got to do with farming?” Well…honestly, not a whole lot. But saltwater fishing is a fun hobby I’ve started to take up and I wanted to learn more from an expert and fellow Waypoint Outdoor Collective podcaster. Enter, Tom Rowland, angler, guide, fishing tv show host, and podcaster. Who else would be filled with knowledge about the basics of saltwater fishing?!
On todays interview, Tom will cover the basics of saltwater fishing, how he got his start, and why fitness plays an important role in his fishing career. I had a ton of fun recording this episode. Look for more podcasts like this, with experts in other fields besides Agriculture, coming soon.
Check out Tom and his podcast/shows at the links below.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Tom’s background
- Growing up active and fishing
- Moving to Montana as a guide
- Moving back to the Florida Keys
- Best fishing tackle
- Catching redfish, flounder, mullet, etc.
- Getting your boat in the right spot.
- Tom Rowland fitness challenges
- Best fishing and weather apps
Call to Action: