In this episode, we are chatting with Dale Eade, a dairy farmer and creamery owner in Marianna, FL. Dale will explain how the family got into dairy farming, what it’s been like opening and running a creamery, and the benefits of interacting with consumers daily.
This was a fun interview! I’ve heard nothing but great things about Southern Craft Creamery from friends and family that have gone there. Can’t wait to try it out myself. Always fun to chat with farmers from North Florida!
Check out Southern Craft Creamery at the links below:
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Dale’s background
- Southern Craft Creamery Background
- Struggles of starting out
- North Florida agriculture
- Processes of making ice cream
- Dairy production
- Meeting consumers face to face
- Hurricane Michael’s impact
- Farmer/Consumer relationship
- Future plans