Curt Covington is Senior Director of Institutional Lending at AgAmerica. In our interview today, Curt will explain what farm lending is, how it’s a pain for smaller farmers, and how AgAmerica is offering a new financial help tool that aims at helping farmers gauge their financial health.
Check out Curt and AgAmerica at the links below:
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Curt’s background
- What is the Ag lending market?
- Mortgage origination – buy more land or refinance?
- Work like bank lending?
- Farmers today are increasingly expected to generate more output with less resources.
- What is a real-estate investment trust?
- Is there different value for “organic” land?
- Financing and financial health of an ag operation.
- Top financial challenges that farmers face today, how they’re coping, and tips for achieving financial stability.
- AgAmerica’s Financial Health Check Tool that provides operators with a composite evaluation score of the overall financial health of their agricultural operation.
Call to Action