Microgreens are always super fascinating to me. Little, yet delicious greens that can be added to almost any dish. My good friend (and past guest on the show) Paul Hoff, introduced me to our guests today because he absolutely LOVES their microgreens! Daniel and Jordan Miranda are the minds behind Legacy Greens. Based out of Tallahassee, Daniel and Jordan grow several varieties of microgreens for customers all around North Florida. In our interview today, we chat about their backgrounds with sales and hemp, how they are able to grow year round in a very controlled environment, and much more!
And even enjoy a fun guest intro from my ol pal, Ben!
Check them out at the links below!
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Daniel and Jordan’s backgrounds
- What are microgreens
- Differences between microgreens, shoots, wheatgrass
- Meeting demands of customers
- Covid’s effect on business
- Products: Broccoli, Kale, Purple Radish, etc.
- Can almost any plant have a microgreen?
- Creating Grow Kits for customers
- Working at farmers markets
Call to Action