This month is National Water Quality Month with Farm Bureau. The program is designed to showcase the important steps farmers and ranchers are taking at both saving water and improving water quality. Here in Florida, Cacee Hilliard with Florida Farm Bureau’s This Farm CARES program will be highlighting farmers throughout the state that are doing their part in environmental conservation. In today’s interview, Cacee tells us about some Florida farmers using new and old technologies and how the goal for this program is to educate consumers and other farmers on current practices.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Cacee Hilliard with Florida Farm Bureau
- This Farm CARES Program
- National Water Quality Month
- How do farmers save water in Florida? A state with very sandy soil that doesn’t allow for a lot of water retention.
- Farmers and ranchers are part of the solution with good water quality
- Latest innovations and technologies
- Tree T-Pee from Shark Tank
- Water Wars
Call to Action