This is a re-air of my interview with Tyson and Cally.
Tyson and Cally are the two adventurous people behind Ag Aviation Adventures. Through social media outlets like YouTube and Instagram, Tyson and Cally document the behind the scenes workings of crop dusting, their daily schedule, and also educate consumers on how spraying effects crops. Their videos are super informative and take viewers inside the cockpit with Tyson as he talks about various agriculture topics during his spraying route. This is a great conversation with Tyson and Cally and I highly suggest you check out their YouTube and other content.
Listen to the episode on the apps below:
- Start of Ag Aviation Adventures
- Daily life and schedule of crop dusting
- Offseason life
- Fighting misinformation
- How much pesticides is used on crops
- Spraying GMO and organic crops
- How Cally runs the ground operation
- What makes crop duster planes so special
- Fish guts for organic crops?