You’ve heard “quality over quantity”, right? Well, what if you could have both? Our guest today is Jeff Lundberg from Babe Farms in Santa Maria, California. Babe Farms grows quality vegetables and also grows a quantity of varieties, from traditional veggies like carrots and radishes all the way to lesser known vegetables like romanesco and frisee. Jeff and I chat about the start of Babe Farms, the relationships they’ve built with customers and how their Farm Days bring out tons of locals looking to learn how their food is made!
Check them out at the links below:
- History of Babe Farms
- Jeff’s background
- Types of produce grown
- What does sustainability look like on the farm?
- How has social media helped showcase the farm?
- Examples of specialty veggies
- Crop Talk Newsletter
- What has been Jeff’s biggest win at Babe Farms?
- Relationships with workers
- Yearly Farm Day.
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
There might be a few typos, but you’ll get the gist!
Rate transcript quality