Moomers Handmade Ice Cream is home to the best ice cream in Michigan and I can attest to that! It’s also approved by the President of the United States! Today on the show, I chat with Jon Plummer about his family dairy business, how it started, and how they do everything on-site in terms of milking cows, processing the milk, and selling it or turning it into some great ice cream.
Check them out at the links below:
- Background of Moomers
- Start of the dairy and ice cream
- Why Holstein cows? Volume of milk!
- Processing milk on site.
- What goes into creating flavors?
- Thoughts on farmer/consumer relationship
- Traverse City is the Cherry capital of the world!
- President Biden’s visit
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action