Have you ever heard of something called “Milo”? I sure haven’t. I apparently do know it’s more common name, which you’ll find out soon in today’s episode!
Today’s guest is Dan Sell, aka FarmerDan, who grows wheat and milo in Texas. Dan and I chat about his background, how he built an awesome following on social media, his future plans, and much more! I had a blast chatting with Dan so I definitely think you’ll enjoy this episode! And don’t forget to check out Dan’s content below.
Check them out at the links below:
- Dan’s background of being a 7th generation farmer
- Harvest 2021
- Crop rotation with wheat and sorghum
- Leave out ground
- No till and no till fertilizing
- Wheat and Milo (aka sorghum)
- Planting sorghum
- Got married recently and went right back to planting
- What’s the planting/harvesting schedule look like
- What are some big misconceptions consumers have of farming?
- YouTube videos/Instagram/AND TikTok
- Harvest videos and pictures