Canada, a neighbor to the North is home to countless amazing farmers, ranchers, and restaurants. Our guest today is Rheannon Green from Alberta on a Plate, which Canada, a neighbor to the North is home to countless amazing farmers, ranchers, and restaurants. Our guest today is Rheannon Green from Alberta on a Plate, which is dedicated to celebrating farmers and restaurants throughout the province. What was first inspired by Alberta Farm Days has transformed into a huge resource for farmers, consumers, and restaurant owners who all want to support local food. Check them out at the links below.
Check them out at the links below:
Click here to subsrcibe to the show
- 40000 farms in Alberta
- Rheannon’s background Background
- Start of Alberta on a Plate
- Alberta farm days
- Why is a strong local food economy important?
- Any examples of farmers and chefs working together?
- How has this helped Rheannon see how food is made and how we can make better food decisions?
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!