To bring in the new year, the first episode of 2022 is a great one. Today, I’m interviewing KC Cattle Company CEO and Owner, Patrick Montgomery. Before starting KC Cattle Co, Patrick spent time as an Army Ranger. Many of the members of the KC Cattle Co family are veterans and have brought what they learned in the service to the company that specializes in wagyu beef. In our chat today, Patrick and I will chat about how he started KCCC, what makes Wagyu so wonderful, how their hotdog was voted “Best Hotdog in the WORLD“, and how they deliver straight to consumers.
This is a fun one! And check out Patrick and KC Cattle Company at the links below.
Check them out at the links below:
Website: KC Cattle Company
Instagram: KC Cattle on Instagram
Facebook: KC Cattle on Facebook
- Patricks Background as an Army Ranger
- Homegrown by Heros Program
- Getting an Animal Science degree
- Starting KC Cattle Company
- Why Wagyu?
- What makes wagyu special?
- Delivering straight to consumers
- Voted best Hot Dog in the World by Food and Wine
- COVID’s impact on business
- Future plans