Ashish Malik is with Bee Vectoring Technology, a company revolutionizing how fungicide can be delivered to crops. In our interview today, Ashish and I chat about his background, how BVT’s creation works with bees to help crops, and how this can be used to help address sustainability in agriculture. Below is a video as well as some pictures that describe the technology in action.
Below features a quick interview from our coverage at the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference where we spoke with some representatives from BVT.
Check them out at the links below:
Website: Bee Vectoring Website
- Ashish’s Background
- BVT – Bee Vectoring Technologies
- What was the development process like?
- How does this affect bee health?
- Difference between Bumble Bees and Honey Bees
- The inspiration behind BVT?
- Issues facing bees and using them to help with crops
- How does this technology help address sustainability?
- Can you still use the bee honey after it uses this fungicide?
- Your thoughts on “Bee drones” technology
- Can this be used on all crops around the world?
- What’s the future of BVT?
- What long-term impact can this have on crops and farmers?