Ashish Malik is with Bee Vectoring Technology, a company revolutionizing how fungicide can be delivered to crops. In our interview today, Ashish and I chat about his background, how BVT’s creation works with bees to help crops, and how this can be used to help address sustainability in agriculture. Below is a video as well as some pictures that describe the technology in action.
Below features a quick interview from our coverage at the Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference where we spoke with some representatives from BVT.
Check them out at the links below:
Website: Bee Vectoring Website
Click here to subsrcibe to the show
- Ashish’s Background
- BVT – Bee Vectoring Technologies
- What was the development process like?
- How does this affect bee health?
- Difference between Bumble Bees and Honey Bees
- The inspiration behind BVT?
- Issues facing bees and using them to help with crops
- How does this technology help address sustainability?
- Can you still use the bee honey after it uses this fungicide?
- Your thoughts on “Bee drones” technology
- Can this be used on all crops around the world?
- What’s the future of BVT?
- What long-term impact can this have on crops and farmers?
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!
Leave a Reply