What is the future of investing in farmland? And can crowdfunding be a huge tool for both farmers and investors ? My guest today is Brandon Silveira, a fourth-generation farmer, real estate investor, and expert in farm management who founded FarmFundr. Brandon and I will chat about the start of FarmFundr, how farmland investment has changed in years past, and if the agriculture industry can take advantage of crowdfunding.
Check them out at the links below:
- Brandon is a fourth-generation farmer who created FarmFundr
- The impact of environmental issues, growing practices, etc.
- Organic prices.
- investor backgrounds
- Ag investment VS inflation
- Potential of investments.
- Responses from farmers
- AG NFTs… lol
- The future of farm financing for American Farmers
- How does Crowdfunding work?
- Issues in crowdfunding (Star Citizen the video game)