This story is pretty darn cool. Luke is a student who saw a need for more students getting involved in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) careers. To fix that problem, Luke started his own business, AgTechSteam, which creates agriculture and science-themed experiment boxes! How cool is that?! Luke saw a problem and built a solution. In our chat today, Luke and I talk about his inspiration behind the boxes, why he believes these boxes should be FREE, and who he looks up to.
Check them out at the links below:
AgTechSteam on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
Click here to subsrcibe to the show
- Luke Silinski’s Background
- STEAM boxes
- Programing and Farming
- Getting students interested in STEAM careers
- STEAM boxes – good/bad bugs, plant health, soil health
- Rural internet access issues
- Getting interviewed…
- Free boxes over paid?!
- DON’T ask common questions… “When was the moment you decided…”
- “Tell me your story…”
- “What do you wish you knew before you started?”
- “What resources do you recommend?”
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!
Leave a Reply