My guests today are Hayley and Stephanie Painter. The sisters grew up on a dairy farm in Pennsylvania and have created a yogurt brand called “Painterland Sisters.” In our interview today, we chat about their backgrounds, the process of creating their yogurt and working with stores, as well as what regenerative farming looks like on their family farm.
Check out The Painter Sisters at the links below:
Painterland Sisters Website: https://painterlandsisters.com/
- Hayley and Stephanie’s Backgrounds
- generational farming
- Family farming
- What makes yogurt organic
- Women in AG – Women’s Month
- Regenerative farming – what does it look like on the dairy farm?
- Production process
- Working with stores to carry your products
- Importance of marketing your story
- Process of creating your yogurt
- What do you want consumers to learn more about agriculture and even dairy/yogurt?