This week, we will be talking with Deep Silver the Senior Director of Marketing at Fresh Prep, LLC, and Boskovich Family Farms. Deep recently helmed the launch of Green Fork, an inventive, fresh new line of salad kits, tender leaves, salad blends, and packaged veggies. The company is one of the very few vertically integrated produce companies meaning that they grow, process, pack, and deliver their own products. In our interview, Deep will tell us about her background and inception of Green Fork as well as CVOID’s impacts on creating the product. We’ll also talk about the importance of building brand loyalty, the power of convenience, and what Deep learned about the agriculture industry while creating this product.
Check out Green Fork at the links below:
- Deep to share background
- Background of Boskovich Family Farms – 1915
- Start of Green Fork
- What goes into creating a new line like Green Fork?
- Branding – Making your product stand out?
- How does Green Fork spotlight farmers?
- COVID Impacts – What effect did the pandemic have when it comes to launching a new product to the market like Green Fork?
- Is the future of grocery shopping buying directly from farmers?
- What Deep learned about agriculture while developing Green Fork.
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action