On the show today are Brenten and Meika Pelleboer from Angus Creek Farms, a family in Canada that raises beef cattle, pork, chickens, lambs, and even honey. The Pelleboers recently started selling direct right at the start of the Covid pandemic.
Check out Christie at the links below:
- What got you started farming?
- helping spouse with ag…
- Challenges of raising beef, pork, lambs, chickens, AND bees
- Interest in selling to customers.
- Starting direct-to-consumer during Covid pandemic
- What challenges they had?
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!