In today’s interview, I chat with Alejandra and Mackenzie from Pecan Grove Farms. We’ll chat about the start of Pecan Grove Farms, how it takes sometimes 7-10 years until some trees can be harvested, and finally settle the age-old debate is it “Pee-can” or “Puh-khan”.
Check out Pecan Grove Farms at the links below
- Background of Pecan Grove Farms
- What makes Texas a good place for growing pecans?
- Working as an Agronomist
- Marketing Pecans
- Growing pecan trees
- How long does it take for pecan trees to start producing?
- The machinery involved in harvesting
- Supplying container trees
- Working with other companies to sell pecans
- Packaging and shipping
- Farm Tours
Be sure to follow us on social media!
Call to Action
Want to stay up to date on the show, consider following our newsletter. As a thank you for signing up, you’ll receive a FREE guide on 5 simple steps you can do to support farmers. Sign Up HERE!